Skip to content
Order Processing & Shipping Policies
- Our goal is to ship all in stock items within 3 business days.
- Longer processing times may occur for orders placed over the weekend, holidays, or when our staff is attending events or competing in tournaments.
- If there are any back order or pre order items, your order may ship in separate packages.
- In the event an order was partial shipped, the remaining portion will be shipped in a separate package.
- Once an order is placed, you will be charged for the total order amount.
- Buyer is responsible for all applicable taxes & shipping charges.
- Weekends and Holidays are NOT business days. USPS may not deliver on weekends & holidays.
Order Cancellation Policies
- All orders are processed daily except weekends and holidays.
- All sales are final.
- Please review your order carefully before clicking “confirm order”.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they are sent to shipping. We highly recommend that you contact us immediately to request an order cancellation as soon as possible.
- Email cancellation requests may take 1-2 business days to respond.
- Buyer assumes 100% ownership of products purchased from METEOR Paintball, LLC and related websites.
- Buyer assumes 100% responsibilities and liabilities from using a product purchased from METEOR Paintball, LLC.
- Buyer agrees not to alter, modify or remove any safety mechanism from a product purchased from METEOR Paintball, LLC.
- Buyer agrees to wear proper eye safety and ensure that all bystanders have proper eye safety prior to operating a paintball marker equipped with METEOR Paintball, LLC products.
- Buyer will hold METEOR Paintball, LLC, its staff, employees, and affiliates harmless of all liabilities and legal matters resulting from the purchase.
- Buyer is fully responsible for local law and regulations (observation of country, state and city laws is the sole responsibility of the consumer).
- Buyer agrees that all transactions done online with METEOR Paintball, LLC are sourced in Georgia, where any future disputes will take place.